With no memory of the night before, Lasalle's brother, Cade, turns to NCIS for help when he finds his girlfriend's body in the trunk of his car. Despite a mountain of evidence that implicates Cade, and the case being under Captain Jim Messier and Jefferson Parish jurisdiction, Lasalle is determined to prove his brother's innocence.
- Chris in in a deep relationship with Savannah, though that won't last long.
- Savannah: Chris? That was fast. (Sees Baitfish) Oh, God.
- Baitfish: Where is Lasalle? I need to get a message to his boss.
- Savannah: I don't know. I swear.
- Baitfish: No worries. (Raises his weapon) You'll do.
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Meredith Brody||Zoe McLellan||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Dr. Loretta Wade||C. C. H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Cade LaSalle||Clayne Crawford||Brother of Christopher LaSalle|
|Sonja Percy||Shalita Grant||ATF Special Agent|