The NCIS team investigate the murder of a retired Navy SEAL who tracked down people impersonating military personnel. The chief suspect is found with the Navy jacket of an officer believed to have died in the line of duty in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Brody discovers the normally holiday-obsessed Lasalle is strangely unenthusiastic about Christmas. Lieutenant Adele Watkins returns to assist the team again in this episode.
- This is the third Holiday/Festival-Themed episode; Christmas episode.
- We learn more about LaSalle's brother, Cade.
- A similar case of a non-military veteran claiming to be a veteran occurred in the JAG episode "Real Deal Seal".
- Brody: Checking in with mom?
- LaSalle: Yep.
- Brody: Bet you guys have big plans for the holiday.
- LaSalle: Eh, not so much.
- Brody: It's Christmas.
- LaSalle: I'm well aware. Got a nifty little calendar app on my phone.
- Brody: Christmas is a holiday.
- LaSalle: You're firing on all cylinders today, ain't you, Brody?
- Brody: Lasalle, you live for holidays. You celebrate Halloween for an entire week. I mean, Thanksgiving is like an episode of Top Chef. And don't even get me started about Fourth of July.
- LaSalle: What, you didn't like the, uh, Uncle Sam costume?
- Brody: You're a holiday junkie. And-and Christmas is the mother of them all.
- LaSalle: Sorry to disappoint you, Brody. Christmas just ain't my thing.
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Meredith Brody||Zoe McLellan||Special Agent, New Orleans Office, NCIS|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Dr. Loretta Wade||C. C. H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Adele Watkins||Felisha Terrell||SECO Officer, Naval Air Station, New Orleans.|